Through extensive research and continued professional development in the fields of POLYMER and CERAMIC coatings, we have created a reliable system for significantly extending the life of any new & old surfaces.
At Shinemare, we use only the highest quality materials which have been developed by the largest polymer and ceramic research laboratories in Germany & USA.
Our highly trained technicians, who own the company, have combined their experience and professionalism, positioning Shinemare as the leading company in the field.
For the ultimate marine protection, look no further!
PREPARATION OF PAINTING & GEL COAT SURFACES
• Surface preparation depends on the condition of the boat. This is the most important step of the process in order to achieve an excellent result.
• The first stage comprises removing trapped impurities like oil, soot residue, salt and dirt, as well as restoring weathered surfaces and colours to a bright & high gloss appearance, using different tools and very fine products according to the necessities of each vessel.
PROTECTION OF PAINT & GEL COAT SURFACES
• A concentrated emulsion to shield the surface against the elements, prevents discoloration and helps to maintain colour and depth, whilst reducing surface maintenance.
• High protection by hindering the passage of water and oxygen molecules to the painted and gel coat surface.
• Greatly extends the life of finish coatings
• Long-lasting gloss with excellent stain protection
• Prevents impurities sticking to the surface
• Reduces the need for maintenance
• Highly trained professional technicians with years of experience
• We specialize in big projects
• Our factories in Germany & USA are certified ISO 9001
• Monitoring and post quality control
Please contact us for a free test
The ultimate protection for harsh marine environments is designed to offer the ultimate paint, gel coat & windows protection for all kind of boats.
• Highly transparent ultra-thin protective layer
• Glossy, tough coating that protects underlying substrate against weathering
• Prevents spotting
• Makes cleaning extremely fast and easy
• Tolerates temperatures exceeding 500ºC
• UV Ray exceptional level protection
• Long durability with no yellowing, cracking, peeling or delaminating
The high corrosiveness of salt, UV rays, acids, alkalies, exhaust and algae/shell contaminants can cause structural and cosmetic damage that impair your craft’s performance and ruin its appearance.
Upon application you can have the utmost confidence that your vessel will be rendered immune to the adverse weathering effects of both underwater and above-water environments, conditions and elements.
The Shinemare protection provides maximum UV ray protection for paint, gel coat & windows to prevent unsightly damage associated with aging and fading colors.
The Shinemare protection is highly effective on a variety of surfaces. Imparting a high gloss and bringing out the full luster and sheen of your boat’s finish. Through its hydrophobic properties you are assured cleaning can be done easily without the use of abrasive chemicals and detergents. Save time and preserve your vessel.
From salt and exhaust to oxidation and sea life contaminants, the marine environment is characterized by elements and processes that induce corrosion. The Shinemare protection treats surfaces that prevents spotting and make cleaning dirt and debris fast and easy, with water-resistant properties.
The Shinemare protection registers over 9H on the industry’s hardness scale, equating to a coating hardness that provides an exceptional level of paint protection.